Hobbies


 Hi everyone! Today I have to talk about my favorite hobbies. They are quite common and nothing extraordinary but they really make feel at ease and happy. I remeber that I mentioned this on the first day of class. I said that I enjoy painting and drawing, this really helps me to relax and disconnect from the world for a little bit. I enjoy this since I was really young, actually I remember that all the time I was carrying a box filled with pencils everywhere I went.

Other activities that I enjoy are listening to music. I can spend hours listenning to my favorite songs on my own without getting bored. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends. We love going to coffee shops. We actually look on social media trending or interesting coffee shops so we can try their food and of course coffe. And I also love watching movies, series, doramas and anime.

Sadly I don’t have that much time to practice this hobbies because of University so I really hope that holidays would come soon!

(The picture is one of my favorite drawings but it's still not finished ;-;)

Comentarios

  1. OMG the drawing is amazing!!! Me and my friends go to coffe shops too!! we look for little shops with delicious cakes and coffe, obviously.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love listening to music, is the best. My only problem is that I have the tendence to listen to sad music hahahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the drawing is really pretty, you are super talented!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow!! Your drawing is beautiful!!. You really have a talent for drawing.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like your drawing <3 and it´s so nice you do that with your friends, i think i´m going to try it with mine.If you have any recommendations I´m more than happy to hear all of them :3 (And i also enjoy a lot to watch anime and doramas ~~)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Javiera! you can always have time for hobbies and for you, it is important to look for recreational spaces. see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hellooo! I just want to say WOW! thats a really good drawing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

English Language Challenges