A country I'd like to visit

To be honest, before travelling to a different country I would love to visit different places in Chile. The only places I have visited are Chiloé at the south and the beach at the north, but theres more places that I’m intrigued to know like the marmol caverns at Aysén or the rivers, lakes and waterfalls at Puerto Montt, also Saltos de Petrohué at Puerto Varas.

                                          

                     
After that I would like to travel to different countries such as Brazil so I could be able to enjoy the carnival or their beautiful beaches, also I’m very interested to travel to Italy and be able to see the architecture of cathedrals or buildings in general and also try the yummy food of the country. I would also love to travel to Asia and visit different countries like China, Corea and Japan, I want to know more about their culture, people and gastronomy.

I know it seems like a dream now but I hope someday it will become a reality.


Comentarios

  1. Chile has nothing to envy to other countries, it has so much nature, all the natural places here are magical.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A lot of support for all those dreamers that want to travel, with effort we can make it real! :3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hobbies

My future job

English Language Challenges