Time travel in the future

Hi everyone! This time we have to write about a moment or time we would like to travel in the future.

Personally I never liked the idea of traveling to the future or past. Maybe because of the way it’s presented in movies. Like moving or even touching a tiny object could change everything once you come back to the present haha. To me that’s very stressful and even scary. It may feel that way because I’m a very pessimistic person. I’m always thinking or imagining the worst case scenario.  

I would rather stay with the uncertainty and find out about my future by living day by day. But if I really have to choose an especific moment I would probably like to know what happened with my studies. Like what tipe of field in Agriculture I choose or what my job is. Nowadays this is one of my biggest concerns. I´m always reading or thinking about what I want to work or focus in the future. Maybe it´s because of University and the different subjects we have to take related to what we want to study.

Also I would like to know what happened to my family. Nowadays we don’t have the best communication because of family problems so I hope that we can finally be able to solve our problems. :]

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hobbies

My future job

English Language Challenges