My best holidays (Lemuy Island: Yayanes Park)

 

 I can think of many holidays that I have had with my family but one of my favorites was the time when me and my dad traveled to Chiloe during winter vacations in 2018.

 We stayed in Puerto Montt for two days and then we took the bus to Chiloe. We had to cross the Chacao’s watercourse by ferry. Once we arrived we visited so many beautiful and magestic places but definitely one of my favorites was the Yayanes Park. You have to cross over a suspension bridge to get to the park. Then walk through a path surrounded by nature to finally see a tiny but pretty waterfall. Also something really amazing about this place is that they sell hot chocolate and a kuchen made with nalca’s stem. Yes! The native plant of Chiloe. One of the most delicious kuchens I’ve ever tried.

 This trip was one of my favourites. I was able to relax and enjoy with no worries. I hope I can repeat it very soon.

Comentarios

  1. The hot chocolate and the kuchen sound delicious!!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The suspension bridge sounds scary to me, but i definitely want to go there anyway :D hope you can repeat this experience soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Javiera, wow sound really interesting I would like taste that some day!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hobbies

My future job

English Language Challenges