An important moment of my childhood

 

 This memory of my childhood is one of the most important I could ever remember. I'm talking about the times my family and I went to the cottage of Curacaví. This cottage belonged to a very loved friend of the family (Rest In Peace). Literally the entire family went there for the holidays. My cousins, grandparents, uncles, aunties, everyone to enjoy for a few days.

 We used to do an incredible amount of activities and games. I remeber my dad climbing trees, everyone swimming in the pool (during the day and night), we also took walks through a tiny forest that was at the back of the cottage, we could play all day with my cousins and we ate incredible food prepared by my aunties and grandma.
Sadly this cottage was selled to a cousin of our family's friend and it was completely renewed. Only our memories remain.

 The most hilarious anecdotes with my family happened in this cottage.Truly my favorite and most important memories of my childhood. Remembering those times really makes feel nostalgic but also with a feeling of happiness because of all the memories and experineces we lived. 

(The picture is a photo of the cottage <3)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hobbies

My future job

English Language Challenges