Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone. Todays topic is about changes I would like to do on my study programme.

I already mentioned in my previous blog that I’m an Agriculture student and I’m already finishing my third year of college. This career it's focused basically on the different agronomic managements and methods that are required for the development and growth of plants and animals with the main goal of producing food and other products.

This career is composed of a huge variety of subjects due to the diverse fields you can choose such as agroclimatology, soils, different irrigation mechanisms, production of fruits and vegetables, pest management and control, production of alcohol such as wine or different kinds of liquor and so much more.

Honestly I don’t really know that much about presential classes because I only went to the campus the first year of college. What I loved about this experience was that we were able to participate of field trips to “Rinconada de Maipú” or do different activities outside our classroom for example in Taxonomy we had to make a herbarium and look for plants all over the campus. However, I disliked a lot of things about the study programme. We had to practically memorize a lot of information and then answer tests based on good memory, not on actual knowledge. Pretty much what happens in every school but I never knew that the same method was implemented in colleges.

Personally I think the best way to learn is with actual practice where you can apply your knowledge not memorizing huge texts with information.

Comentarios

  1. Agree with you! sadly it wasn´t possible for us to go practical activities for almost two years now, hope pandemic ends soon. :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hobbies

My future job

English Language Challenges